Website pricing is offered to licensed real estate agents for residential property listings only. For commercial property or non-agent (private owners, short term rentals, builders, designers, portraits etc.) pricing please go to “commercial services”
Custom Floor Plans
Did you know that home buyers list floor plans as the 3rd most important online listing feature?
A floor plan is a drawing to scale that shows a property as seen from above. It shows the relationship between rooms and spaces and communicates the flow of the property. A custom floor plan will make your marketing stand out and can increase buyer engagement.
One of the great advantages in using a floor plan is that they allow potential buyers to draw and visualize their furniture in the home. If buyers can see themselves in the home they are far more likely to fall in love with it and make an offer!
The floorplans are the most effective way to get a feel for how a property’s space flows together. Our floor plans draw attention to your listings and help answer questions such as “where will we fit that piano “. Give your prospective buyers that perfect tool to imagine their way to home ownership. Floorpans come with discounted price if purchased with our 3D Matterport Tour.
- Attract more buyers
- Leave a lasting impression
- Get the facts in front of your buyers
- Give potential buyers answers before they ask
- Floorplans increase a new home’s appeal by 24%
- 81% of home buyers consider floor plans an essential part of the shopping process
- 78% of sellers rate the importance of a good floor plan above 7/10
- 20% of buyers won’t even consider a home without one unless it’s a last resort
- Bottom line: you’ll simply sell more properties with a floor plan by Palo Dobrik Photography
Custom Floor Plans
Our trained floor plan designer will expertly measure the interior of the home and note all features. Exterior and unfinished areas included upon request.
Delivered within two (2) business days
First 1,000 square feet of floor plan area
Each additional 1,000 square feet of floor plan area
(floor plan area includes above ground living space, basement, attached garage, deck and/or patio and other areas upon request.)
*First edit free; additional edits may be charged at a rate of up to $89 per hour.